Preventative Tune-Up Services In Statesboro, GA
A proper working HVAC system is one of those things in life many people don’t fully appreciate until it stops working – especially in the south. But once it’s not working, you and your family will definitely notice, which is why it is so important to properly maintain your home’s heating and cooling. As part of regular AC preventative maintenance, it is necessary to have units inspected at least once or twice a year. Unfortunately, many home and business owners tend to postpone the service ostensibly to save money. Before you think of skipping regular AC maintenance, call Peach State AC in Statesboro to service and maintain your AC system
AC Preventative Maintenance
When analyzing this scenario, you need to weigh the difference between the discomfort of having a failed system and the cost of preventative maintenance. Secondly, the notion that you are saving money when you bypass regular AC maintenance is all be mute because the cost of repairing a damaged system supersedes the maintenance cost. Putting off system maintenance can also curtail the lifespan of your HVAC, considering the lifespan of most well-engineered systems is between 10 to 20 years. AC units and heaters can only achieve full life with proper checks and maintenance.
Yes, home heating and air conditioning maintenance is necessary. The following can happen if you do not have your home heating and air conditioning system maintained:
- Your heating and air conditioning system will have a shorter service life.
- Your heating and cooling system will require many repairs.
- Your heat and AC will break down more often.
- Your HVAC unit’s warranty may become void.
If you do not have HVAC maintenance, you will also end up spending more on energy bills each month since your heating and air conditioning will not be able to run as efficiently. To get your heating and air conditioning unit on a maintenance plan, contact us today.
You should have your home heating and air conditioning system serviced at least twice a year, once before the heating season and once before the cooling season. Getting your home HVAC serviced before these peak heating and cooling seasons will allow you to spot repair needs before they become system failures. Additionally, regular servicing will enable your heat and AC to run as efficiently as possible and save you on energy costs each month. Call us today to get your heating and air conditioning system on a maintenance plan.
It costs about $150-$350 per year to service an HVAC unit. HVAC service generally includes:
- A cleaning of your entire HVAC unit.
- An inspection and lubrication of your HVAC unit’s parts.
- A replacement of your HVAC unit’s air filter.
If you get your HVAC unit on a maintenance plan, you may also receive discounts on repairs and other services. Having your HVAC serviced on a regular basis not only helps your HVAC unit run better, it also ensures that it is covered under warranty. To get your HVAC unit serviced, give us a call today.
The purpose of HVAC regular maintenance service is to ensure proper system care is provided at the right intervals to eliminate bigger problems in the future. Before undertaking AC maintenance, you need to know when the various components should undergo maintenance. There are a couple of things you can do by yourself and those that require the input of an expert.
For example, rinsing off the external unit (compressor and condenser) and the internal unit (blower and evaporator) and keeping the area clear of debris and clutter is a simple task that helps extend the life of the unit.. An HVAC professional can be called upon to perform the following tasks:
- Access and size the AC system – Irrespective of the size or specs of the system, a professional will analyze the system and ensure issues like ambient temperature and the volume of cooling are up to speed.
- Regular system inspection and maintenance – Periodical and annual inspection of HVAC systems demands experienced hands. HVAC experts are well placed to check the systems and make the right calibrations since they possess the right experience and tools to do the job.
- Checking electrical faults and short-circuits – Since HVAC systems are very complex machines with an elaborate network of tubes, motors and wires, only an expert can correctly spot the electrical faults in the Air Conditioner or HVAC system and advise on the next step of action. Performing HVAC regular maintenance can also go a long way to eliminate common issues like short circuits and improper wiring.
Regular AC maintenance should not be put off for any reason, because even the most robust system may be vulnerable to internal and external failures. It’s critical to note that HVAC systems often operate intermittently for extended periods of time, which could easily take a toll on the system. For home and business owners, the main benefits of performing regular system maintenance are as follows:
Peach State Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance Program
Peach State Air Conditioning maintenance service acts as a reminder to home and business owners that HVAC systems are a critical investment that should be regularly maintained to provide long term service. Maintenance is performed using tested tools to prevent unexpected system breakdown and other failures. Customers are encouraged to enroll on the Peach State Air Conditioning preventative maintenance program to enjoy unbeatable discounts on AC and heating systems as well as repairs. The program includes low monthly payment plans just to give you the needed peace of mind.
Get in touch!
If you need affordable HVAC services and maintenance, you have a dependable partner in Peach State Air Conditioning. The company technicians are trained to do the job to the specified standards before signing out. Looking at the many benefits, customers enjoy through AC preventative maintenance, it's time you made the call today. You can get an instant quote by calling the number (912) 489-1585. Peach State services are available; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.